We are looking for someone to help save the world, no superpowers required. At Flashfood we’re preventing food waste while affordably feeding people and we need your help. Our current team consists of people from all over the world and from different backgrounds because diversity is important for having perspective.
We are a small team of 20, and you will be trusted to work independently a lot of the time as this role can be done remotely most days of the week. This doesn’t mean you’ll have trouble keeping up though! You will have lots of guidance and full training on exactly what to do. We’ll always be available to answer your questions and provide feedback.
We're looking for a proactive and experienced support person, who will be handling our customer requests in a timely manner via email, social media and the occasional call.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We make sure that our customers are heard and cared about. We're looking for someone who is patient, empathetic and has a good attitude.
You will be trained and report to the marketing lead.
Can work remote most days of the week, preference is that you are available for in person training and in the office once a week.
- Replying to customer care inquiries on email
- Replying to customer care inquiries on social media - facebook messenger, twitter, etc.
- Answering the occasional vendor call request through zendesk
- Solving issues using third party tools like Stripe and our Credits Dashboard
- Providing quick and caring support to our clients
- Reporting on issues to the marketing lead as they come up
- Using our analytics dashboard and Zendesk tagging features to report on weekly/monthly stats
- Communication with operations team and marketing team in Slack
- Ability to speak/write in grammatically correct English and French
- Experience working as a support team member
- Experience using Zendesk
Flashfood is a mobile platform connecting surplus food directly to its users at massive discounts to reduce food waste. Users see deals on surplus food through their phone, pay through their phone and pick it up in the store. Flashfood is currently partnered with Loblaw in Canada and is organizing a series of additional grocery partnerships in the U.S.